Hello!

welcome to my site!
I am an artist who lives in Holland and France. I paint mainly in oils, in realistic and graphic styles. My main subjetcs are flowers and landscapes, also portraits. i started painting in 2006 after a carrier in television business and it has become a real passion for me. I like to make paintings which make one feel happy and give positive energy.

I have been studying painting in "Terre et Couleurs" atelier, Elne, France ( Thomas Braune); Acrylics atelier of Association des Arts plastiques de Canet en Roussillon, France ( Patricia Romero); Virtual Art Academy, followed by Gary Jenkins's Floral painting Courses; Colour and Composition Course by George Briata, Painting Techniques of Old Masters by Frank Janca.

I am a member of the Art Academy of Catalan Artists, France.

My interests are macro fotography, music, reading novels and travelling.
I love colour and large formats and use best paints available.
my paintings are for sale, please, check with me for availability.
you are contact me at lily@vanbienen.net

Monday 21 March 2011

Opening of the exposition in Elne, France

3 painters- Lily van Bienen, Louise Pages and Yvette vanel show their paintings at the exposition "spring of poets" in Elne, France. the exposition will  be open till 15th of May 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment